Saturday, June 28, 2014

brown sugar shortcakes

Last year, I had the pleasure of testing some of the new recipes in Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito's newest cookbook: Baked Occasions. All were awesome, as expected, but of the recipes I tested a few of them really stood out, including these brown sugar shortcakes.


They are soooo good! We used to buy shortcakes from the strawberry farm where we go pick berries every year, but no more. This is THE recipe. So delicious, and the texture is perfect.

Can't share the recipe just yet, but be sure to pre-order the new book so you can make these shortcakes, and other insanely delicious recipes when the book comes out in October. I can't wait to get my hands on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read what you think. Or just say hi! Happy to know someone is reading me :) sorry about the word verification... too much spam :(